SA Marriage Week is a campaign that focuses on marriage as a holy institution by:
- Ensuring that this institution is restored in His honour as an eternal promise;
- Motivating couples into taking action, with the knowledge that a healthy marriage brings inner fulfilment and the ability to spread out to the next generation;
- Inspiring South African couples to take a stand for marriages and to protect it with tools such as faith, knowledge, perseverance and attitude.
- Creating an awareness within South Africa on the psychological role that marriages play in ensuring the wellbeing of our community and in preventing ‘broken’ children and consequently crime.
- Highlighting the divorce rates in the country and demonstrating how it is a national problem that requires urgent attention.
- To emphasise for couples to take responsibility for their own marriages adn proactively take charge against divorce
- Strengthening the idea that a marriage is the key to freedom, emotional wealth, security, a healthy economy, the realisation of full potential and youth that have a clear vision of the future.
- Motivating organisations, churches, the government, community leaders, celebrity couples, the media and businesses to support and promote SA Marriage Week.